Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Vegan Mango BBQ Beans & Garden Salad

Delicious Dish! And Healthy too!
Mango BBQ Beans, recipe from Appetite For Reduction.

I haven't posted about food in a while. We ate this delicious "chili" over rice and had corn bread on the side. I also left out the red pepper flakes and added just a bit of chili powder. I wanted it mild (I prefer spicy, but my family doesn't :(
This has fantastic flavor -- make it ASAP!!

As for other veggie delights... Our garden is struggling. Cucumber and zucchini just did not take off, but our lettuce and potatoes did. And you'll see we have some sad looking broccoli and a bunch of uninvited mushrooms growing in there. How is your garden doing?




Home-grown lettuce

Form the garden to the table in just minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment