Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer dressing: T-shirt dress

You can't have enough light fabrics for SoCal summer dressing. I scored this Jason Wu for Target jersey dress in the spring and am finally wearing it! No, it's not the 4th of July, but I think I've clearly established a "red, white & blue is good all summer" theme. And I'll wear anything that vaguely matches these shoes so I can wear them as often as possible. I found this awesome purse when I was in Korea last month. I wanted one similar that I'd seen on ModCloth, but then I came across this one for 1/10th of the price in Seoul and I had to have it. The only issue I have with T-shirt dresses is they have no shape. Gotta belt it. Otherwise, I feel like I'm wearing a muumuu or caftan, and this isn't Hawaii or Morocco. I cannot rock that. Happy summer day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment