Monday, April 15, 2013

All my dresses: part3

Well, the saga continues... I'm about a third of the way through the dresses in my closet. This week's pic (dresses from last week) features my new brown "bow tie" shoe clips. I LOVE them! And since I had to travel for work to a conference in BEAUTIFUL Chicago, you get to see my "travel dresses." I pack the same dresses every time; they don't wrinkle and are easy to wash in the sink if needed. The pink (top center) and black and white (bottom left) are both Jason Wu for Target. The top right is a Made-by-Me from a vintage 80's pattern. Non-travel dresses included here: top left is Made by Me from a Butterick knit wrap-dress pattern, and bottom right is vintage 1960's wool dress from Korea.

Chicago was great. I enjoyed being by the river. It's a very pretty city. The conference was interesting and I ate delicious deep dish pizza at Gino's and saw Book of Mormon and The Second City revue. I didn't waste any of my free time.:)  I encourage you to do the same- Don't waste time! Do things you love! 
Have a great week.





No comments:

Post a Comment