Thursday, August 4, 2011

LBD Week

A few months ago, I cleaned out my closet and got organized. I found tons of wonderful things that I haven't worn in a long time, so I decided to give myself a weekly theme; I'd have to be creative and wear some of these great pieces that don't see a lot of action. I've done purple week, brown week, gray week, pink week...skirt week, scarf week, suit week, polka dot week, vintage week... You get the idea.
This week is Little Black Dress week.
MONDAY: black cotton dress, with polka dot bottom, ribbon belt, from Shimamura in Japan


TUESDAY: Black shirt dress from Macy's; patent leather bow belt from Shimamura; shoes from ModCloth; socks from Little Tokyo Mall
WEDNESDAY: Dress from ModCloth; shoes from Seychelles, thrifted



THURSDAY: vintage polka dot dress from BBC Vintage; Belt, thrifted; Shoes, Remix
What's the LDB look for FRIDAY? Tune in next week to find out...
It's a fashion CLIFFHANGER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment