Sunday, February 26, 2012

M.I.A. No More

What happened? I fell off the map for a bit. Overwhelmed at work, sadly. But I'm back in action. I'm traveling for work this week, so posts may be spotty. Scotland and England. Not a bad place to go for work. Not bad at all. This is a pic from last week, that I never got to post. A dress and jacket from my last ModCloth sale run. I love the different blues and the soft, silky fabrics (There's some cotton and some rayon in here, both very soft -- nice draping). Normally I'm one to wear pumps or heels in the office, but I just wanted to stick with blues and light fabrics, so I kept my TOMS on all day. This jacket has unusual details which is why I was drawn to it -- pleats along the bottom edge, a mandarin collar, off-white piping, and this crocheted-lace decorative applique on the back. UNIQUE! (which you all know is what I am always looking for in clothes/styling).



Vintage earrings, brass fans, from Cara Lyndon Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment