Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MIA Again!

Oh, so lame. I disappeared for another week. Sorry folks. My 3 followers must've been so sad. Are there other readers out there? Do I do this for an audience? It's a passion project, right? The kind you do out of love and not for glory? Sure. We'll stick with that.  I'm back in LA now after an intense and busy week of work-related travel. Saw great shops, clothes, chic European street-style, art, theatre...and had loads of tiring meetings as well. But back to the business at hand. MY personal style choices for living a fashionable life... Isn't that the theme of this weblog? Well, my advice is to do things you love doing and fill your time with those activities. It brings joy, peace, stress-release, and self-satisfaction. For me, it's all about being creative in all my endeavors. Creative and critical thinking, pushing past the obvious and easy, not being lazy or sedentary (in mind and body), being inspired by EVERYTHING! Is it a mind-set? Can anyone get there? Will it change your life? I can't answer that. I'm no guru.
That is my armchair philosophy/pep talk for the day. Here's my stylish outfit.:) Be well.
Jason Wu for Target sweater, white dress also Target, Miss L-Fire shoes via ModCloth, vintage button earrings.

lovely lace on lace...

No comments:

Post a Comment