Friday, March 23, 2012

Projects: Vintage patterns

I spent that last two weekends preparing some patterns for sewing. I like to lay out a bunch of projects and cut the fabric, then I'm all set for a few months. I have 6 items ready to sew, and they will take some time to work through. A skirt is easy to do in a weekend, but some jackets and dresses I have planned will take a bit longer. What I'm most excited about in looking at this collection of planned projects is the good use I'm getting out of my growing vintage pattern collection. And I'm still really just scratching the surface.
All these are 1944 to 1969. AMAZING!!!!!
I can't wait to make them and show them to you all. be ready to get inspired, friends!





Have a great weekend-- Happy Crafting!!!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment