Thursday, March 8, 2012

Back to Normal

Oh, post-travel blues/jetlag/fatigue is so sad, but only lasts a few days, thankfully. I'm feeling back to normal. YEAH! Feeling like myself again. :) Happy, peppy, and dressed for success! I'm so loving this adorable blue dress from the Jason-Wu-for Target line. I went on the opening Sunday with my pal Deanna. It was a MOB scene. (We were both so happy to be with a friend.) I'd never been in such a wrestling match for dresses before. There was some nudging and some bitchy comments around the racks and the line for the fitting rooms. It was exciting, but tiring as well. I'm finally getting to wear all the cute things I found. I usually try to check out the designer lines Target gets -- some have been good, and some disappointing. This is the BEST! I wish I got more than the 7 items I did, but I got the best fitting items I could get my hands on. And since navy blue is my FAVE for this spring, I can wear this dress with my ModCloth cropped sweater and the sweater with some other dresses I scored... more to come in the next few weeks.
Navy is the new Black!


Details: dark blue brushed cotton, sweet pleats with lace trim; vintage button earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment