Friday, May 10, 2013

All my dresses: part 6

What?!?! This project is still going???
Yes, I'm afraid so. It's like running a marathon. You just have to keep chugging along until you get to the end. Once you start and you've committed to finishing, well, then you just keep going. :)   Lesson for life? YES. Just keep going.

I finally wore my spats! I've had them for years and was just waiting for the right item to pair them with. Since booties are in this year, these make any pumps into button-up booties. I love them and they are real 1920's spats from Box Cloth Company of Chicago.  Makes me want some bathtub gin! I guess I better get myself out to see the new Gatsby ASAP! Have a great weekend.
Red & white vintage dress thrifted; sage green peplum dress Mady By Me; white cotton dress from Target, orange vintage dress thrifted and altered; pink and gray dress from ModCloth; SPATS! thrifted; button ring Made By Me
Peplum dress from Butterick 5520, fyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment