Thursday, May 30, 2013

All my dresses: part 8

Oh, my dears, the end is near. I'm one more week closer to the end of this exercise. Dreaming of skirts and tops, mixing prints, patterns and fabrics...Oooooh...separates! :)

Get dressed up today! Wear everything in your closet!!! (Next week, I'll have to get into some of my evening dresses. I'm dead-set on wearing EVERY dress.) Until then....  Have a great weekend.xoxo

Black cotton dress from Shimamura; blue bee dress Made By Me; blue bow dress from ModCloth; summer flower dress from yard sale; pink jersey shift Made By Me; orange geo dress from ModCloth

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! Ive always wanted to learn how to make my own dress. Just dint know where to start. Any tips for me?
    Email me please. Ileener@live.ca
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete