Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Butterfly

Long sleeves, fall colors, and light fabrics. This is essential dressing for LA fall. It's a mild season, but we DO have seasons out here. You just have to really REALLY pay attention to notice. :)

I'm not into the butterfly motif at all -- it smacks of fairies and fantasy -- but I just loved the colors and cut of this vintage blouse and had to get it (thrifted from Goodwill). Old suit skirt from Santee Alley; belt from Tin Box of Curious Artifacts. I've had the wedges forever and the necklace is look-a-like Van Cleef from the LA Flea Market.

This blouse gets so many compliments. I think it's the colors and fabric -- it's very soft silk and the muted brown, gray, and blue are just so lovely. I hope you find something lovely to wear today too.
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment